
Well, I'm getting some time to write a real update. We've been so busy since we got back from Feather River. Colin has KinderGym on Mondays and we go to the club every AM so I can work out and Colin can have his daily playdate. Colin will be playing Lil Kickers Soccer starting September 5th for a 12 week session. The fair is on and we're planning a visit there on Friday afternoon. Alex is working the fair for ZAP so we can get in for FREE!
Train Town appears to be our next adventure this weekend. We have several birthday parties to attend over the next few weeks. Next Wednesday we're going to the Bay Kids Discovery Museum with our friends from Cloverdale. The Gravenstein Apple Fair is coming up on Aug. 12 & 13th and Wings Over Wine Country (airshow) is the following weekend.
Alex is busy with work, music and soccer. Our family is a non-stop whirlwind of activity. Thank goodness for naptime. As always, check out our pictures.
1 comment:
Sean...you're so on top of things. I'll update my link.
Post a Comment