28 February 2011

The Luck of the Irish

Well, as luck would have it...bad luck that is. Out of 1100 applications, UC Davis chose 30 prospects for their PA program. I was NOT one of the lucky ones. However, all hope is not lost. I did submit my application for the JC RN program and will be finding out in June if I was accepted via lottery to the program. I know at this point, I am in the lottery, but now it's up to the computer to pull my number. The odds are a bit better, they take 120 students and have approximately 500 applicants. For now, I wait.

Also, awesome news for Colin's school. They will be moving to their new site, just across the road at the Luther Burbank Center (NO, I will never call it the Wells Fargo Center....sell outs!). This is an exciting move for our school. We will have 3 times the space we currently have as well as all the "prestige" of being located on the LBC site. They are also hiring a 5th teacher and will grow from 80 to 100 students with a maximum of 120 students for the 2012 school year and beyond. I'm looking forward to the years ahead!

No comments: