So today Colin had "All Species Day" at school wherein you must arrive as an animal or plant species. He went as a spider man, NOT Spiderman mind you. He wore this costume last year and wanted to double dip it this year, and who am I to say no. We attached more spiders and it still fit. Camo rain boots completed his dashing outfit. Wahoo! The kids spent the day doing crafts and playing. I don't think they did any lessons today. There was a costume parade that was oh so cute.
The picture is of Colin who has on his spider man outfit. The booklet around his neck is for getting stamps at the different craft stations. He made a bat and some sort of "crown" .... some unidentifiable preschool artwork.

He's shown going across the monkey bars which he did forward the first time today;or at least that's what he says. I've seen him go sideways on them, but not forward. Daddio took this picture, so I missed it in person.
Tonight we dressed up and went to dinner at our friends house and then went to Trunk or Treat at their church/preschool. At Colin's insistance we visited a few houses in our neighborhood. I was a witch and Alex went as a the canine's companion (he was walking Rudy).
Fun times.
1 comment:
at first i read the sentence as 'he's shown growing across the monkey bars'. which made sense. he's growing like a weed!
Post a Comment