I knew if I double-dog dared you, you'd HAVE to do it!!!! AWESOME shot!!! I hope Colin enjoys the clubs and that there isn't too much smoke, it's pretty bad here in Tahoe. :)
Ummm would the triple dog dare be a similar pix of Wayne? We could call them the Cousins-in-law of sleep or the Sultans of Snooze. Oh where are Emre and Johnny hiding? Aunt Lizard
5 comments:
I knew if I double-dog dared you, you'd HAVE to do it!!!! AWESOME shot!!! I hope Colin enjoys the clubs and that there isn't too much smoke, it's pretty bad here in Tahoe. :)
I believe there's a triple dog dare on the table for YOU...or did you forget?
Ummm would the triple dog dare be a similar pix of Wayne? We could call them the Cousins-in-law of sleep or the Sultans of Snooze. Oh where are Emre and Johnny hiding?
Aunt Lizard
mmmm maybe
Now isn't that just like a man!
Post a Comment